Use the tabs from this page to find information for members, including our MURTA bylaws, our contract, and scholarship information. MURTA bylaws are available to members once they are logged in with their MTA log in.
MTA Log In Instructions
- If you have logged into your MTA account before, simply use your existing username and password to log in on the MURTA Website: https://mendon-upton.massteacher.org/
- If this is your first time logging in, go to https://massteacher.org/login
- User Name: Your name, as it appears on your MTA member card, without your middle initial. Make sure that there is a space in between your first and last name.
- Password: Your individual ID # as it appears on your MTA member card, but without the zeroes in front if these are included on your card.
- Once you have logged in for the first time, you will be asked to select your own user name and password. You will use these for all future visits.
- This new login can be used on the MURTA Website to access the pages for members only.
- If you don’t have your membership card, you should e-mail or call MTA’s Division of Affiliate Services at 1-800-392-6175 x8102, in order to verify your membership and obtain a membership card and the necessary information.
- If you’re still having trouble logging in, you can call MTA at 1-800-392-6175 x8259 for assistance